I’ve been intending to write this post for quite some time now simply for the purpose of...Read More
Author: David Palumbo
Posted by David Palumbo | Tuesday, July 24th, 2018
I’ve touched on the importance of creating personal work many times in my posts, but I don’t think...Read More
Posted by David Palumbo | Friday, March 9th, 2018
Composition in visual art is a subject that I’m endlessly interested in. As a painter who...Read More
Posted by David Palumbo | Friday, December 15th, 2017
Confused about crop factor? To break it down real basic: the sensor is the part deep inside the...Read More
- on “The DragonSlayer” Beautiful painting. It also shows that, true art touch people:)
- on Jordu Schell: Grand Moff Tarkin greas trap
- on “The DragonSlayer” Thanks Nico!
- on “The DragonSlayer” Hey thanks ashley!
- on “The DragonSlayer” Thanks Lester! Yeah I am still torn over the face! As for the size, I always try and work at around 18 x 24 inches at 300 dpi so it can be blown up fa…