Confused about crop factor? To break it down real basic: the sensor is the part deep inside the...Read More
Author: David Palumbo
Posted by David Palumbo | Friday, August 25th, 2017
– By David Palumbo One of the often overlooked tools for building mood in an image is how...Read More
- on 12 Problems Artists Have with Making Effective Compositions I have read so many articles or reviews about the blogger lovers except this post is actually a pleasant article, keep it up.
- on Imitating Life – Painting demo with Dan Dos Santos and Howard Lyon I live in Charlotte. I swear I'm going to drive over just to watch Dan work.
- on 12 Problems Artists Have with Making Effective Compositions I delight in, lead to I discovered just what I used to be having a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day…
- on Studio Safety, Part 1 : Ventilation I live in Minnesota. Opening the window can really suck. I use solvents all the time. What would you do if you were me? Thank you!
- on DISapprovers […] to know how I choose an artist for any given book cover. Now, first order of business is, as I’ve written about this before, I don’t just ch…