The inspiration for a painting can come form any number of places. For me, ideas usually come from...Read More
Author: Howard Lyon
Posted by Howard Lyon | Friday, March 1st, 2019
Actually, my copy of the Bouguereau and America catalog still hasn’t come from Amazon, but I was...Read More
- on Jordu Schell: Grand Moff Tarkin greas trap
- on “The DragonSlayer” Thanks Nico!
- on “The DragonSlayer” Hey thanks ashley!
- on “The DragonSlayer” Thanks Lester! Yeah I am still torn over the face! As for the size, I always try and work at around 18 x 24 inches at 300 dpi so it can be blown up fa…
- on Why Bother With Color? Donato, , very insightful observations, as always. Yes, whether pouring over Spectrum or Society of Illustrators' annuals, there do seem to be trends…