By Lauren Panepinto Apologies in advance, tonight’s post is going to be a quickie, because I...Read More
Author: Lauren Panepinto
Posted by Lauren Panepinto | Thursday, July 21st, 2016
By Lauren Panepinto It seems this summer all my Muddy Colors posts are timed to being away at...Read More
- on How to Professionally Photograph Your Artwork For Less Than $300 Macro lenses also produce an incredibly flat field (typically), which is better for reproducing artwork. I use a Nikon 55 macro most of the time for t…
- on Pressure Thank you Nickson!
- on How to Professionally Photograph Your Artwork For Less Than $300 Holy moly! The link-bots are out in force! Great article, shame about the link-spammers making it hard to find real Q&A.
- on Pressure Thank you so much for sharing this i think i have to print this list to remind myself that i am not alone..
- on THE WORK A bit late, but I really wanted to thank you for writing this post, as it made a lot of things finally click into place for me. Thanks for sharing you…