It’s a hobby of mine to read books about other realms of human development and insert [Art] in...Read More
Author: Tommy Arnold
Posted by Tommy Arnold | Monday, June 10th, 2019
Because an article like this relies a lot on tone and emphasis, and because the amount of italics...Read More
- on Harry Dresden, Part 2 […] a client commissioned him for another piece, and Dan generously documented his process: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. His unused “sketch…
- on Harry Dresden, Part 1 […] treat when a client commissioned him for another piece, and Dan generously documented his process: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. His unused…
- on How to Professionally Photograph Your Artwork For Less Than $300 Absolutely right, thanks Wayne! These all reflect my current habits and I've incorporated more up-to-date info into the post :)
- on The Museums of the City of Paris Image Repository Whow! The one with the forty-five portraits of students is so interesting. Love Bouguereau there! He looks so awesome! Thank you for the post, Howard!
- on Heritage Auctions – Illustration – May 2015 Thankyou for the article. Great to see the art closeup!