My ‘Rose Red’ painting is currently hanging at the Norman Rockwell Museum as part of...Read More
Author: Dan dos Santos
Posted by Dan dos Santos | Thursday, March 4th, 2021
A large part of being a productive artist is about having a reliable and comfortable workflow. Each of us has our own needs and habits when working, but over the years, there are a few tools that have become truly indispensable to me in the studio. They usually save me time, add convenience, or simply keep my studio clean. I think most of these items would benefit a lot of artists, and so I like…Read More
- on Drawing for Fun Loving these! Thanks for sharing!
- on Varnishing Your Paintings Any polyurethane is the painting conservators nightmare. Please never us it on your painting unless you don't care if your painting's last.
- on Artist Spotlight: Eyvind Earle Awesome spotlight Scott! I've been a huge Eyvind Earle fan almost my whole life. Really cool to see this post today, because I just got one of his hug…
- on David Petersen’s The Owlhen Caregiver Thanks for posting this Corey. Amazing work. I love that last panel on the bottom page with all things in silhouette in the background as he sets off…
- on It’s Not You, It’s the System I totally relate to brush cleaning, and as a not-at-all-personal suggestion ;) I use brush dip from Geneva. It absolutely changed my painting habits,…