Allow me for a moment to talk about something petty, because I believe that we can all relate. At...Read More
Author: David Palumbo
Posted by David Palumbo | Friday, March 9th, 2018
Composition in visual art is a subject that I’m endlessly interested in. As a painter who...Read More
Posted by David Palumbo | Friday, December 15th, 2017
Confused about crop factor? To break it down real basic: the sensor is the part deep inside the...Read More
Posted by David Palumbo | Friday, August 25th, 2017
– By David Palumbo One of the often overlooked tools for building mood in an image is how...Read More
- on Cheating ps, I would love a tutorial for sale on the site about tracing from reference and inking in the style of Al Williamson, Frazetta et al.
- on ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas (Muddy Colors style) Thanks Nico! I had such fun making up this story!
- on ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas (Muddy Colors style) Thanks so much Carly! It was a fun post to play with - maybe, if we're lucky, each year on Christmas eve, we'll get a new version of "The Muddy Colors…
- on Sculpting The Garden Party Thanks Brian! Delighted you enjoyed seeing them as much as I enjoyed making them. <3
- on Sculpting The Garden Party Thanks Nico - so happy you enjoyed seeing the process. And yes, I love Cape Buffalo and Hyena, but I have to say Tapir is also a favorite of mine.:) O…