When I went to conventions and comic shows as a teenager in France, each artists almost always did...Read More
Author: Stephan Martiniere
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Monday, February 25th, 2019
I was contacted a few years ago by my friend and production designer Dylan Cole at Lightstorm, to...Read More
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Friday, July 20th, 2018
Photoshop has become an integral tool to my artistic career since it first came out in 1988. It...Read More
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Monday, June 18th, 2018
I had the opportunity to work recently on Aven Colony, a science-fiction city-building game with...Read More
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Monday, March 26th, 2018
Creating a visual guide for a boat ride attraction is both a challenging and rewarding task. The...Read More
- on A Small Portion of IX 2021 Ah oh man my heart. Damn thank you for sharing this. Hope to see yall next year! Congrats to all those terrific looking booths and fantastic work!
- on Alma-Tadema and his masterpiece Spring I hope you are healing from whatever you had done. I always enjoy your posts and I guess I like them enough that a re-post is still a treat for me. Lo…
- on TODD LOCKWOOD: Curvilinear Perspective, Part 2 It is pretty challenging to find a woman who would not want to look beautiful. However, some women think that a feminine appearance is not very import…
- on Never. Stop. Exploring. Local women do not care about fashion development. They do not dye their hair, and they are not afraid of snow or rain. Yet their hair looks natural a…
- on Affordable Sit / Stand Desks That's a beautiful and helpful content. Keep posting great stuff like this and helping people. Cheers!