I’m often surprised to find that the simplest, most effective techniques for improving my painting...Read More
Author: Tommy Arnold
Posted by Tommy Arnold | Monday, August 31st, 2020
Sunday Skills: the weekly (ish, and I’m sure you’ve noticed that it’s Monday) article about the...Read More
Posted by Tommy Arnold | Sunday, August 30th, 2020
Sunday Skills: the weekly (ish!) article about the little ideas in art that can have a big impact....Read More
- on Studio Safety Pt. 2 – The Facts About Turpentine perfect
- on How to Do Acetone Transfers […] How to Do Acetone Transfers | Muddy Colors […]
- on Spotlight On : Peter Ferguson Very informative..
- on New-fangled Water-Mixable Oils vs. Old, Reliable Traditional Oils Hello! It's good to read such valuable information and thank you for sharing it. I always prefer to read quality content, and that's what I found on t…
- on Making Walnut Ink Awesome! Thank you so much! Making a big batch this fall as the walnuts drop.