Humans are basically face-reading machines; it’s something we’re all uncannily good at and that we...Read More
Author: Tommy Arnold
Posted by Tommy Arnold | Monday, June 10th, 2019
Because an article like this relies a lot on tone and emphasis, and because the amount of italics...Read More
- on Defining Locks: Hair As Storyteller Thank you, Zac!
- on Anatomy of an Illustration Prompt: MtG Style Happy to share, Ben!
- on Sometimes we all need some art therapy Thanks for sharing these Howard. Lovely. Your love for Bugureau can be seen in your work. Masterful.
- on Sandy Kossin, American Illustrator Greg, Great article. I just finish a book about Bay of Pigs and been trying to get in contact with Sandy. I don't know if you could give me some infor…
- on Sometimes we all need some art therapy Beautiful overview Howard. The weight of the child in the first painting is perfect and then I noticed his limp arm. So real! Thanks