When was the last time you took an acting class? Have you ever taken an acting class? Did you...Read More
Author: Ron Lemen
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, September 8th, 2018
We have this amazing art library I wish I could share with everyone, it’s not nearly half as cool...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, July 14th, 2018
beautiful concept art by Shelly Wan I am a little stressed right now getting trying to scramble to...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, March 24th, 2018
I’m one who loves a challenge, but I often end up in a giant hole with several broken limbs and a...Read More
- on Why Bother With Color? Donato, , very insightful observations, as always. Yes, whether pouring over Spectrum or Society of Illustrators' annuals, there do seem to be trends…
- on “The DragonSlayer” Personally, I would have preferred the kindly face rather than the helmet but agree that it was probably wiser to let users create their own persona.…
- on Why Bother With Color? Limited color palettes have always been popular because more colorful art simply has more to object to. We all have favorite colors and colors we natu…
- on “The DragonSlayer” This is awesome!! I do love how you kept the face hidden. Love the lighting, thanks for sharing!
- on “The DragonSlayer” Great article on a awesome painting! Thanks for sharing!