Good September to you all. I am lost in deadlines and almost forgot today was post day. All things...Read More
Author: Ron Lemen
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, August 8th, 2020
Likeness is a marker that we hope to achieve great success with quickly in art school. It...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, July 11th, 2020
This will be a big year for change in every way shape and form, and please, can we hurry up and...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, June 13th, 2020
To study or not to study…unfortunately there is no choice for the professional artist, if...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, May 16th, 2020
Picture making has a deep tool chest that can be a little bit intimidating to one wanting to make...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, January 25th, 2020
Happy new year to you all and welcome back to this amazing new year of Muddy Colors inspiration. ...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, October 5th, 2019
This was a gray scale marker only drawing on Yupo paper, picking out the negative spaces with the...Read More
- on Why is Blue So Rare in Nature? hellooooooooooo
- on Fischer paints MTG- Chord of Calling What an awesome article / video, once again! Thanks for sharing.
- on Artist’s Studios I loved it 😍🌈💗 GOD BLESS YOU ALL ABUNDANTLY!!
- on Reference, Exactly Awesome! Love to see more artists being open about how they use references -- and the amazing work that comes of it. :) I have always loved the Touch…
- on Reference, Exactly What a cool glimpse "under the hood" for the rest of us. We owe you, man! Thanks!