Enjoy the search for creativity.…Read More
Author: Ron Lemen
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, March 20th, 2021
When you gather reference for your concepts, your ideas, your finishes, what do you gather up? If...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, February 20th, 2021
I’m working on a complex project, a graphic novel that has several POV’s, each distinctly...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, August 8th, 2020
Likeness is a marker that we hope to achieve great success with quickly in art school. It...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, July 11th, 2020
This will be a big year for change in every way shape and form, and please, can we hurry up and...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, June 13th, 2020
To study or not to study…unfortunately there is no choice for the professional artist, if...Read More
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, May 16th, 2020
Picture making has a deep tool chest that can be a little bit intimidating to one wanting to make...Read More
- on The Land of Eem This is wonderful Justin. Also, I was finally able to catch up to your War of the Worlds artwork. Terrific! I can't wait to see more. Keep up the amaz…
- on Cultural Appropriation vs. Appreciation […] An article discussing the difference between cultural appreciation and cultural appropriation put it this way: […]
- on The Land of Eem Hey thanks Laura!
- on The Land of Eem Thanks Aedan!
- on The Land of Eem Watched you paint this. Turned out great. The value range you get is impresssive for watercolour.