Welcome back! In Part 1 of Painting Tasha, the Witch Queen we went over everything that preceded...Read More
Author: Martina Fačková
Posted by Martina Fačková | Thursday, June 23rd, 2022
Last year I got to illustrate Tasha, the Witch Queen for Magic the Gathering‘s Battle for Baldur‘s Gate set. Right after mysterious vampires my favorite subject to paint are dark, fierce women so you can imagine my excitement when I read through the brief. It called for a dark witch with a pointy hat at the height of her powers casting magic in her study, being surrounded by dark forces. I feel so…Read More
- on Bearwain the Bear Knight Very kind of you to say!
- on Bearwain the Bear Knight As someone who loves to draw bears, you draw good bears.
- on On Nature in Contemporary Fantastic Art Thank you for these important ideas! I agree that we artists have a responsibility towards nature, and our vision of the possible future. I found grea…
- on A Little Frazetta Conan History […] Robert E. Howard’s Conan at an early age. I was spellbound by Frank Frazetta’s covers for the Ace reprints. The evocative images promised so…
- on 10 Things About Being An Artist Married To An Artist oh that's great! Love it. :) Thanks for sharing that. I just saw that this article was posted today and is actually a throwback from a few years ago..…