Last week I had the opportunity to fly to Paris for four days. This is not something I’m used to...Read More
Author: Gregory Manchess
Posted by Gregory Manchess | Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019
Everyone at one point or another has been worried about getting a good idea. No creative person is immune to the work of generating ideas. No one. We all share a common misconception: that ideas pop into mind fully formed by themselves, fresh, new, and creative. It feels like it should be that way. We constantly hear about how this artist or that writer sat down and let it happen on the page. After all,…Read More
Posted by Gregory Manchess | Wednesday, December 5th, 2018
One year’s example of core faculty and attending guests, from left: Irene Gallo, Iain...Read More
Posted by Gregory Manchess | Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
The Above the Timberline exhibition is now open at the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge,...Read More
- on TODD LOCKWOOD: Curvilinear Perspective, Part 1 Allhomeworkhelp Provide best homework help in the world.We have high educational experts and they always ready to help you.hrm homework
- on The Museums of the City of Paris Image Repository Whow! The one with the forty-five portraits of students is so interesting. Love Bouguereau there! He looks so awesome! Thank you for the post, Howard!
- on Heritage Auctions – Illustration – May 2015 Thankyou for the article. Great to see the art closeup!
- on Crowds, Medals, Dust and Bones. Hello Sebastion! Good to know someone out there enjoys them. There are many differentways of learning or just enjoying the creative life - not sure ho…
- on Watching the Moon Landing LIVE Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your page. I am really impressed by your blog.