Over the years of speaking at colleges and universities, many students have assumed that I “must...Read More
Author: Gregory Manchess
Posted by Gregory Manchess | Saturday, October 24th, 2020
Hard to believe it’s been ten years of writing for Muddy Colors. We took an inkling of an idea and fleshed it out into one of the all-time best artist sites anywhere. That’s what nearly all of these “10 things…” posts are about: building and striving toward success. It’s difficult to say which posts are best. Instead of listing my personal favorites, I thought of them as a portfolio of posts. Which ones are practical…Read More
- on Pouring One Out for the Rejected Those In the Mood for Love pieces are incredible. How could they get rejected?!
- on Sketching a Character Portrait Character mark-making techniques are awesome sir. narrative voice depth was great for listening. make more videos sir.
- on The Walls of Moria This is such a cool interpretation of the Moria entry scene. The shading is wonderful. The only point I think that can be improved after admiring it f…
- on Easter Bunnies Thanks Aria. I thought your rabbit was the perfect wrap up for the collection. Thanks for creating such beautiful work!
- on Sculpting “Leap Frog: Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream” Thanks Bjarne! I will look forward to looking him up. :)