Lately, I’ve been painting a lot of abstract environments/mindscapes, and I’ve found that my art practice has been pretty akin to a survival tactic of sorts for me. Especially in recent months, I am definitely noticing this. And when I say this, it’s not as much about the actual finished piece that I’m referring to, but the act of painting, the creative process. The aspect of creating that’s about being mindful and resourceful, accepting…Read More
Author: Vanessa Lemen
- on The Shadow Blues Thanks! And, you betcha.
- on The Goal Folder Thank you, this is a great idea. I've started using an application called Notion which includes a gallery database block that, for me, would be an ide…
- on Desidero Your art, Howard, are always delight'n'enjoyment. They are multiplied by the beauty of your daughter's voice this time! It became an excellent tandem.
- on Why do you do it? Really inspiring article! Your work definetly reflects your unique fingerprint, and it's very encouraging to understand what thoughts and consideratio…
- on Desidero That is beautiful and your daughter's voice is amazing. Was that background circle thing something you made up or did you have reference for it?