I’m often asked different questions about my work and process, and I’ve started to...Read More
Author: Vanessa Lemen
Posted by Vanessa Lemen | Saturday, March 9th, 2019
I thought I’d share a progression of images and some info about a recent painting, Keeper Of...Read More
Posted by Vanessa Lemen | Saturday, September 22nd, 2018
Courage Is A Shapeshifter, oil on panel, 10×10″ I recently finished this painting and...Read More
- on “The DragonSlayer” Thanks Nico!
- on “The DragonSlayer” Hey thanks ashley!
- on “The DragonSlayer” Thanks Lester! Yeah I am still torn over the face! As for the size, I always try and work at around 18 x 24 inches at 300 dpi so it can be blown up fa…
- on Why Bother With Color? Donato, , very insightful observations, as always. Yes, whether pouring over Spectrum or Society of Illustrators' annuals, there do seem to be trends…
- on “The DragonSlayer” Personally, I would have preferred the kindly face rather than the helmet but agree that it was probably wiser to let users create their own persona.…