I’m very excited to be able to share these paintings I did for the new limited edition of A...Read More
Author: Vanessa Lemen
Posted by Vanessa Lemen | Saturday, August 22nd, 2020
I just finished this painting, and have a few progress shots of it, so I thought I’d share...Read More
Posted by Vanessa Lemen | Saturday, July 25th, 2020
Lately, I’ve been painting a lot of abstract environments/mindscapes, and I’ve found that my art practice has been pretty akin to a survival tactic of sorts for me. Especially in recent months, I am definitely noticing this. And when I say this, it’s not as much about the actual finished piece that I’m referring to, but the act of painting, the creative process. The aspect of creating that’s about being mindful and resourceful, accepting…Read More
- on “Extasis” – Artist’s Magazine Mr Palencar, I apologizein advance for bombing your blog, but I've not been able to find an accessible contact for you and am in need of your assistan…
- on GHOSTS! Is there a paper you prefer to work on? I love what you do with graphite. Thanks for sharing.
- on What I didn´t learn in school It seems to me that you need to have a creative mind to draw such abstract drawings. This mindset can be developed through constant exercise. I can no…
- on GHOSTS! […] Ghost story, Greg Ruth […]
- on Hallowe’en Treats Thanks for the review of color and the stunning artworks!