I’m very excited to be able to share these paintings I did for the new limited edition of A...Read More
Author: Vanessa Lemen
Posted by Vanessa Lemen | Saturday, August 22nd, 2020
I just finished this painting, and have a few progress shots of it, so I thought I’d share...Read More
Posted by Vanessa Lemen | Saturday, July 25th, 2020
Lately, I’ve been painting a lot of abstract environments/mindscapes, and I’ve found that my art practice has been pretty akin to a survival tactic of sorts for me. Especially in recent months, I am definitely noticing this. And when I say this, it’s not as much about the actual finished piece that I’m referring to, but the act of painting, the creative process. The aspect of creating that’s about being mindful and resourceful, accepting…Read More
- on 10 Things I Remember…About Procrastinating Hi Greg, thank you for sharing your experience and insight. It is funny how the same things (ie about procrastination and fear) said a different way c…
- on How to Paint Skin – 10th Anniversary Video Giveaway! So much great information. I paused a lot going through the video, so I could let it sink in. The fact that two people discuss/ cooperate in this vide…
- on How to Paint Skin – 10th Anniversary Video Giveaway! thanks a bunch MC!
- on 10 things…10 best Congrats on 10 years! MC us an invaluable resource, and a favourite regular read.
- on 10 things…10 best Love your brushwork, always such a pleasure to see!