You work in this thing long enough and your rejects pile gets pretty big. Mine is HUGE. In fact I...Read More
Author: Greg Ruth
Posted by Greg Ruth | Friday, December 25th, 2020
This solstice-y time of year brings a lot of the best and worst of us all, but after a year of us...Read More
Posted by Greg Ruth | Friday, November 27th, 2020
It’s super easy to be edgy about the work you do, to look down your snout at some...Read More
Posted by Greg Ruth | Friday, July 10th, 2020
One of the core reasons I make books now is because Ray Bradbury scared me so happy, that I am...Read More
- on Pouring One Out for the Rejected Those In the Mood for Love pieces are incredible. How could they get rejected?!
- on Sketching a Character Portrait Character mark-making techniques are awesome sir. narrative voice depth was great for listening. make more videos sir.
- on The Walls of Moria This is such a cool interpretation of the Moria entry scene. The shading is wonderful. The only point I think that can be improved after admiring it f…
- on Easter Bunnies Thanks Aria. I thought your rabbit was the perfect wrap up for the collection. Thanks for creating such beautiful work!
- on Sculpting “Leap Frog: Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream” Thanks Bjarne! I will look forward to looking him up. :)