-By John Jude Palencar Just when you thought it was safe to relax after the awesome Spectrum...Read More
Author: John Jude Palencar
Posted by John Jude Palencar | Monday, September 19th, 2011
By John Jude Palencar Some of you may have seen this clip on YouTube. This video shows the only know footage of Andrew Wyeth at work. In this short clip he’s painting a small portrait of Thomas Hoving, the former director of the...Read More
Posted by John Jude Palencar | Monday, July 11th, 2011
By John Jude Palencar For the sake of this post, I’m referring to two dimensional work. How many times without seeing their work have you heard an artist explain their art in an evasive pretentious manner? In some cases the...Read More
- on Studio tip – keeping your paint tubes clean Another tip, to go with this one: you can buy new caps for paint tubes online. Gamblin sells them if you contact them directly and ask, and so do a fe…
- on Studio tip – keeping your paint tubes clean AT LAST . . . I'VE FOUND MY OTHER BROTHER!!! Chuckle. Seriously, I've been doing just that for a couple of years now, and for some of your reasons. It…
- on Studio tip – keeping your paint tubes clean Thank You!!! I hate when the tubes get all messed up...and when the caps crack or no longer fit back on because the paint is all in the threads! I hav…
- on Studio tip – keeping your paint tubes clean Cool tip will give it a shot. I hate the runny paint down the tube too.
- on Studio tip – keeping your paint tubes clean It's a stroke of genius. Thank you, Howard.