Today, I am pleased to be able to share some drawings from my 2020 Monster of the Month...Read More
Author: Justin Gerard
Posted by Justin Gerard | Tuesday, May 18th, 2021
On the first Wednesday of each month, at 5PM EST on Twitch, Annie and I host a creature design...Read More
Posted by Justin Gerard | Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
For today’s post, I am sharing a speed painting I did for a recent Twitch stream, using only...Read More
- on The Left Hand Of Darkness Nice paintings.
- on Varnishing Your Paintings Any polyurethane is the painting conservators nightmare. Please never us it on your painting unless you don't care if your painting's last.
- on Artist Spotlight: Eyvind Earle Awesome spotlight Scott! I've been a huge Eyvind Earle fan almost my whole life. Really cool to see this post today, because I just got one of his hug…
- on David Petersen’s The Owlhen Caregiver Thanks for posting this Corey. Amazing work. I love that last panel on the bottom page with all things in silhouette in the background as he sets off…
- on It’s Not You, It’s the System I totally relate to brush cleaning, and as a not-at-all-personal suggestion ;) I use brush dip from Geneva. It absolutely changed my painting habits,…