By Paolo Rivera AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #641 COVER. 2010. Gouache and acrylic on bristol board, 11 ×...Read More
Author: Paolo Rivera
- on How To Reference A Murderbot Awesome post! I could look at sketches v finals all day, and to add the reference photos just makes this one sweet deal. Great tips on getting those a…
- on How To Reference A Murderbot Oddly I just finished reading the Murderbot books. Holy crap they are amazing!
- on 10 things…10 best I finally feel like I go oil painting in my comfort zone to explore now. It took awhile but I can see how working with color is more fun than mediums…
- on Gnats vs. Chimps: A Guide to Community, Part 1 […] working to finish up our discussion of chimps and gnats for next month, but since it isn’t ready yet I thought we’d take another look at ref…
- on 3-D to 2-D and Back Again very nice model.