These past few months have seen a handful of questions raised about my creative process and how to...Read More
Author: Donato Giancola
Posted by Donato Giancola | Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
Reach – Chalk Drawing Video Next month will feature a new painting of mine for an...Read More
Posted by Donato Giancola | Wednesday, November 29th, 2017
Desires – 2016 – Model – Naomi GiancolaThere is nothing quite like using a friend or loved one as a source of inspiration to drive a project forward. For the entirety of my professional career I have turned to this motivating trick to keep me focused in the studio as I work on painting after painting, week after week, month after month, year after year. Whether the project be for a commercial client, private…Read More
Posted by Donato Giancola | Wednesday, September 6th, 2017
-By Donato St. George and the White Dragon Donato Giancola 24″ x 30″ 2017 ...Read More
- on Drawn Back to Life This is a lovely piece, that actually makes me want to read the story of Beren and Dr. Luthien. I'd say it was worth the medieval working conditions.…
- on Drawn Back to Life Looks great, you've been on a roll!
- on Why is Blue So Rare in Nature? Question, if blue is frightfully scarce in nature, how did ancient civilizations make blue pigments?
- on Creating Realistic Lighting in your Shots, Scenes, and Illustrations A very, very help full post:) I know it is a big thing to hope for, but it would be great to see the same picture done with different color schemes. F…
- on A Song of Ice and Fire 2019 Calendar Hey Bill - Coincidence? You are my 2nd favorite acrylic artist too! Thanks Bruce! :-)