From the beginnings of my professional career in 1992 to where I am today, I have held the...Read More
Author: Donato Giancola
Posted by Donato Giancola | Wednesday, June 9th, 2021
Opening this Saturday, June 12th, at the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge Massachusetts is a...Read More
- on Drawing for Fun Loving these! Thanks for sharing!
- on Varnishing Your Paintings Any polyurethane is the painting conservators nightmare. Please never us it on your painting unless you don't care if your painting's last.
- on Artist Spotlight: Eyvind Earle Awesome spotlight Scott! I've been a huge Eyvind Earle fan almost my whole life. Really cool to see this post today, because I just got one of his hug…
- on David Petersen’s The Owlhen Caregiver Thanks for posting this Corey. Amazing work. I love that last panel on the bottom page with all things in silhouette in the background as he sets off…
- on It’s Not You, It’s the System I totally relate to brush cleaning, and as a not-at-all-personal suggestion ;) I use brush dip from Geneva. It absolutely changed my painting habits,…