By Lauren Panepinto I look at a lot of portfolios, and in almost every review, the artist asks...Read More
Author: Lauren Panepinto
Posted by Lauren Panepinto | Monday, July 3rd, 2017
By Lauren Panepinto Two years ago I wrote an article for Muddy Colors about my feelings on...Read More
Posted by Lauren Panepinto | Thursday, May 25th, 2017
By Lauren Panepinto I’ve been working on a project that has had me doing a ton of reading...Read More
Posted by Lauren Panepinto | Thursday, March 30th, 2017
By Lauren Panepinto I’ve been art directing book covers for over 10 years now, and hands...Read More
- on Penric’s Progress Wow, does this palette speak to me...
- on Giant Killer Gotta say, and it should be known that I own Elsewhere, this might be my favorite Jesper Ejsing piece of all time. You totally nailed this difficult a…
- on Giant Killer I really love this composition. I Think you nailed it!
- on The Savvy Hunter Beautiful work, thanks for showing your process!
- on Inktober and Some Various Styles in the Ink Medium Great collection, thanks for putting it together for us! Another favorite of mine is Joseph Clement Coll.