A few months back I had the opportunity to take a 2-day training seminar to become an Arts Mediator, and I wanted to write a bit about the experience here for two reasons. First, I want to make sure you guys know about the Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, because they have some amazing programs and not enough artists know about them. Second, I wanted to highlight some mediation skills that you can use for…Read More
Author: Lauren Panepinto
Posted by Lauren Panepinto | Thursday, July 20th, 2017
By Lauren Panepinto I look at a lot of portfolios, and in almost every review, the artist asks...Read More
Posted by Lauren Panepinto | Monday, July 3rd, 2017
By Lauren Panepinto Two years ago I wrote an article for Muddy Colors about my feelings on...Read More
Posted by Lauren Panepinto | Thursday, May 25th, 2017
By Lauren Panepinto I’ve been working on a project that has had me doing a ton of reading...Read More
- on A Note of Gratitude to Milton Glaser A moving tribute to a great man.
- on A Note of Gratitude to Milton Glaser Stunning.
- on Creating Unique Images using Collagraph Printing Techniques! You are so very welcome! Love your work!
- on Jubilant Skybonder Thank you for sharing the wisdom again!
- on Some Notes About Painting With Graphite Thank you very much, Vanessa! Have some A4 and A3 sized pads of Yupo, but haven't actually tried to do anything with them yet. The big advantage of it…