I’m totally jealous that I didn’t think up the name CMYKilla.
October 30, 2013
January 6, 2012
November 16, 2019
November 16, 2010
- on Studio Safety Pt. 2 – The Facts About Turpentine James, the short answer is, it sinks, but it probably doesn't matter. The relative vapor density of Turpertine Vapor is indeed heavier that air: 4.6 -…
- on Studio Safety Pt. 2 – The Facts About Turpentine Can anyone tell me if turpentine vapour sinks (like petrol) or risers ? I want to Ventilate my studio and do not know weather to install on the floor…
- on Mead Schaeffer Book I'm glad everyone enjoyed this brief look at some of Schaeffer's art: he was (and is) pretty amazing. Norman Rockwell wrote in his autobiography that…
- on Miscellaneous Studio Tools and Tips Looking forward to your next masterpiece created with the help of this tool.
- on “little experiments” Outstanding paintings Justin. The lighting in Elle's portrait in particular is beautifully handled. Interesting how you approached the text in Treasur…