Help Is On The Way Do you suffer from chromophobia (the fear of using saturated or bright colors because every time you do your picture winds up looking like a cheap effect from Star Trek TOS)? Well, turns out you don’t suck at anything, but you probably misunderestimate the role of something else… It goes by many names: lightness (I’ve heard), luminosity (la di da), Mithrandir (I think that’s one of them), brightness (unfortunately),…Read More
Author: Chris Beatrice
- on Sunday Skills: Crutches Well said, Tommy. You don't get any extra points for being able to walk without crutches. The internet can be so demoralizing in making people think t…
- on You Don’t Suck At Color Thank you, my art sister!
- on You Don’t Suck At Color Love this, Chris. Thanks!
- on You Don’t Suck At Color Oh, and thanks for picking up on my reference.
- on You Don’t Suck At Color Thanks for saying that, Tommy. I'm a big fan of your posts too. I am a thousand percent with you on the "talent" thing.