This past year I’ve had the opportunity to tackle some of the most iconic and known...Read More
Author: Greg Ruth
Posted by Greg Ruth | Friday, May 18th, 2018
Pulled from the 52 Weeks Project series, THE WHITE LODGE Lately there’s been an increasingly...Read More
Posted by Greg Ruth | Friday, December 1st, 2017
Diego RiveraI think we can all agree we’re in a crazypants time right now, and more than ever, thanks in large part to the advent of social media and the interwebs, social and political events are smacking us in the face wherever we go. We used to collectively adhere, as I grew up, to a common authority figure for the news and due to this, when timely discussions were had, everyone more or less…Read More
Posted by Greg Ruth | Friday, August 11th, 2017
by Greg Ruth Author portrait for MEADOWLARK Art Directors are usually always people, and as such...Read More
- on Sorolla’s House and Two Beautiful Books He has the most colorful whites. And that elbow coming right at us, then the hand curling back. Elegant.
- on Sorolla’s House and Two Beautiful Books You're welcome! These are both pretty wonderful books!
- on Sorolla’s House and Two Beautiful Books Thank you! Yeah, I have been really digging into Sargent, Sorolla and Zorn. Hard not to want to try and paint like them... much easier to type it, tha…
- on Sorolla’s House and Two Beautiful Books Thank you, Valerii!
- on Sorolla’s House and Two Beautiful Books Thanks a lot for the videos and photos. It’s a long time I plan to buy a Sorolla’s book and this will help me to choose.