-By Ron Lemen I have been asked by several people to do a post on hair, more specifically cropped...Read More
Author: Ron Lemen
Posted by Ron Lemen | Saturday, October 24th, 2015
-By Ron Lemen I write this blog post while here at the 9th annual Illuxcon in Allentown...Read More
- on Working with Models, Part 1 John, thanks so much for the info on finding models. We've looked at Model Mayhem before, but haven't actually worked with anyone from that site. I li…
- on 10 Things…Color Thank you! Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
- on “Hobbes and the Leviathan,” and Having Some Fun with Texture Just love your dragons Justin - and your wizard is much more serious and "real" than you usually do. Organic man.
- on Penric’s Progress I'm a big fan of Lois' work and just discovered your work after reading the novellas. It's great and perfect, congratulations. I'll buy any print of t…
- on How to Achieve a Stronger Likeness and What to Memorize for Invention Hey there Zach, thank you for writing. The reverse process is a little bit different but is not difficult to do. Reverse engineering another dialect i…