-By Ron Lemen I write this blog post while here at the 9th annual Illuxcon in Allentown...Read More
Author: Ron Lemen
- on Another Man’s Poison I love this. Very well said, although it leaves open your decision about New York and the results.
- on Walton Ford and Akira Yamaguchi Businessman Francesco Aquilini along with his estranged spouse Tali'ah Aquilini are set to start his own divorce trial. Thanksgiving after divorce is…
- on J.C. Leyendecker in North Carolina Dan: Thanks for this post. One thing that struck me -- AGAIN -- is the angularity of his work. I used to study with a painter/teacher who kept saying,…
- on A Thing for Helmets […] this project was born from the team’s ongoing group chat and an old blog post by Greg Manchess on Muddy Colors. The goal was to find past an…
- on Another Man’s Poison Great post. He was right, print will never die.