Igor is an old project that I’ve recently revived as a collaboration with my friend Dave...Read More
Author: Stephan Martiniere
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Monday, February 25th, 2019
I was contacted a few years ago by my friend and production designer Dylan Cole at Lightstorm, to...Read More
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Friday, July 20th, 2018
Photoshop has become an integral tool to my artistic career since it first came out in 1988. It...Read More
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Monday, June 18th, 2018
I had the opportunity to work recently on Aven Colony, a science-fiction city-building game with...Read More
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Monday, March 26th, 2018
Creating a visual guide for a boat ride attraction is both a challenging and rewarding task. The...Read More
- on Artist of the Month: Takato Yamamoto Thanks so much for posting this! I really enjoyed this style, it reminds me of Amano's art as well
- on A Plague of Dragons, and Enjoying Drawing Again Can't wait to pick up another Justin Gerard sketchbook! Very nice work alongside inspirational candid discussion *ThumbUp* I don't think I've come far…
- on A Plague of Dragons, and Enjoying Drawing Again Thanks Sam, and well said!
- on A Plague of Dragons, and Enjoying Drawing Again Thanks Chris!
- on A Plague of Dragons, and Enjoying Drawing Again Wonderful drawings, Justin. I can really relate to your sentiments. The older I get, the more I start to feel that being an artist is half rediscoveri…