Igor is an old project that I’ve recently revived as a collaboration with my friend Dave...Read More
Author: Stephan Martiniere
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Monday, February 25th, 2019
I was contacted a few years ago by my friend and production designer Dylan Cole at Lightstorm, to...Read More
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Friday, July 20th, 2018
Photoshop has become an integral tool to my artistic career since it first came out in 1988. It...Read More
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Monday, June 18th, 2018
I had the opportunity to work recently on Aven Colony, a science-fiction city-building game with...Read More
Posted by Stephan Martiniere | Monday, March 26th, 2018
Creating a visual guide for a boat ride attraction is both a challenging and rewarding task. The...Read More
- on Rhythm and Counter-Rhythm this article isfantastic thacks a lot for share this.
- on The Museums of the City of Paris Image Repository I could look at that hand all day. Great post!
- on Rhythm and Counter-Rhythm Thanks Kyle! Hope to see you soon, maybe at iCon
- on The Museums of the City of Paris Image Repository Howard, you found some gems that take us behind the scenes of the great academic painters. And the close-up details are a revelation.
- on The Museums of the City of Paris Image Repository Thank you, Richard. The site is tons of fun. If you find some treasure, please share :)