Disclaimer: I am not formally trained in art restoration and the methods used here were arrived at...Read More
Author: David Palumbo
Posted by David Palumbo | Thursday, November 21st, 2019
A while back, we discussed how Dan dos Santos photographs his artwork. However, just like...Read More
Posted by David Palumbo | Tuesday, July 24th, 2018
I’ve touched on the importance of creating personal work many times in my posts, but I don’t think...Read More
- on The Land of Eem Super piece of work! Thanks for taking us through its development. I met you at the Fantastic Art Conference in Utah. I was very impressed with your w…
- on Dragon Crew Two Launch! So cool to see this! Remings of Epcot Center in the 90's! Haven't been there since. The patches look beautiful and full of positive energy and success…
- on State of Illustration Report Was just reviewing this report with my classes, with similar notes on the demographic.
- on The Land of Eem Great job on this! Can see how your style was what they were looking for, as your work is usually light-hearted, even when depicting things like battl…
- on Dragon Crew Two Launch! Looks great! Quite an honor to be working on that kind of project.