Back in the late eighties and start nineties when I was a young fantasy artist I often went...Read More
Author: Jesper Ejsing
Posted by Jesper Ejsing | Monday, May 3rd, 2021
Sometimes I get the question: If you could go back to your 18 year old self and say something,...Read More
- on Drawing for Fun Loving these! Thanks for sharing!
- on Varnishing Your Paintings Any polyurethane is the painting conservators nightmare. Please never us it on your painting unless you don't care if your painting's last.
- on Artist Spotlight: Eyvind Earle Awesome spotlight Scott! I've been a huge Eyvind Earle fan almost my whole life. Really cool to see this post today, because I just got one of his hug…
- on David Petersen’s The Owlhen Caregiver Thanks for posting this Corey. Amazing work. I love that last panel on the bottom page with all things in silhouette in the background as he sets off…
- on It’s Not You, It’s the System I totally relate to brush cleaning, and as a not-at-all-personal suggestion ;) I use brush dip from Geneva. It absolutely changed my painting habits,…