What do I know? What do I know that you don’t know? Suppose I know something that you don’t … why,...Read More
Author: Petar Meseldžija
Posted by Petar Meseldžija | Saturday, November 25th, 2017
A few weeks ago, I came back from Serbia where I attended a variety of promotional activities...Read More
- on A quick trick for scanning textured surfaces When you're trying to line up the two layers, I find it helpful to set the upper layer to "difference" and then nudge it around.
- on A quick trick for scanning textured surfaces Amazing! I've tried all sorts of tricks to remove the texture, but this looks so much easier and so much better! thank you so much for sharing this!!
- on A quick trick for scanning textured surfaces Wow! I’m totally mind blown by this! I’ve been a digital artist for over 20 years and no one ever came to me with a simple solution like this. It’s li…
- on 15 Types of Composition I really appreciate this article. I am struggling to understand composition in abstract art, and now I have some structure to start off with. After re…
- on Studio Safety Pt. 2 – The Facts About Turpentine Yes, I’d like to hear you thoughts about D- Limonine Thanks