-By Tim Bruckner If you’re a free-lance, hands-for-hire sculptor and you’ve been lucky enough to...Read More
Author: Tim Bruckner
Posted by Tim Bruckner | Thursday, August 7th, 2014
-By Tim Bruckner I met Kristine and Colin Poole for the first time at Spectrum Fantastic Art Live...Read More
- on Shadow Mapping No problem Professor!
- on Shadow Mapping thanks professor
- on Left Brain Occupation This is great, thank you, I love your work! I too, have been listening to audio books, or books-on-tape (which they used to be) for years, while drawi…
- on Left Brain Occupation I love listening to music that can inspire me in the beginning, in the creative phase, while sketching thumbnails, working on composition and so on, b…
- on Left Brain Occupation I like silence, rain sounds or epic soundtracks without vocals.