When the best foreseeable outcome is simply surviving… David Palumbo This is...Read More
Author: David Palumbo
Posted by David Palumbo | Saturday, August 30th, 2014
The Connoiseur, by Norman Rockwell David Palumbo After reading Lauren’s recent post regarding...Read More
Posted by David Palumbo | Saturday, June 21st, 2014
The early years of an artist’s development are often spent hammering out basic foundation skills. ...Read More
- on The Akroan War […] como este trabajo se combinó tanto en la idea como en la ejecución en la publicación del blog Muddy Colores del artista y el propio Art Mark…
- on 10 Errors To Avoid When Composing Thumbnails The more thumbnails I do for a piece, the more of these issues I seem to avoid, so I'm definitely moving into the camp of "do a lot of thumbs for ever…
- on Top 5 reasons Infinite Painter has become my go-to mobile sketching app Thanks! We fixed it!
- on 10 Errors To Avoid When Composing Thumbnails Ron, thanks for this. Your writing is as great as your art. Im passing it along to the apprentices. I am so grateful for the time I had with you, Sir.
- on The last post – or What do I know? Thank you, Doruk!