I started this installment with more, but I realized after putting this part together that this in...
- on Directing Your Model Towards A Better Performance – A Norman Rockwell Breakdown & Analysis Thanks Ron, I appreciate this.
- on Skin Tone : Lesson 1 […] find the kerfuffle that set this off, but many people on Twitter linked to this tutorial on skin tones and lighting and painting. So that wa…
- on Good or bad? Hi Jesper, thank you for your post. It actually makes a lot of sense to change the perspective from good /bad to a more learn-oriented (does this word…
- on Directing Your Model Towards A Better Performance – A Norman Rockwell Breakdown & Analysis Thank you so much, Ron, for this analysis. It's so inspiring
- on Amazing Figure Modeler #54 you are really hardworking person. your blog is osm. thanks for writing such article. your writing skills are too good. vodafone customer care number